Terms and Conditions for wppanda.com
Last Updated: 16th November,2023
Welcome to wppanda.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of wppanda.com, a dedicated review blog focusing on WordPress plugins, themes, hosting, and a variety of products.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use wppanda.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
2. License to Use Website Unless otherwise stated, wppanda.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on wppanda.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from wppanda.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
3. User Comments
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’). wppanda.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of wppanda.com, its agents or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws wppanda.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
5. Content Liability We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Reservation of Rights We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
7. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
8. Disclaimer The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
9. Update of Terms We may update these terms from time-to-time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to these terms.
Contact Information If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at [email protected]